Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Base game sun tracker
05-24-2013, 02:54 AM
Base game sun tracker
I somehow managed to lose my sun tracker transferring everything into my hobby lobby box. Can anyone could help by scanning it so I can just print and glue onto the timber peak tracker. Any help would be appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Base game sun tracker
Why not just use the TP tracker instead?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2013, 05:16 AM
(05-24-2013 04:00 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Why not just use the TP tracker instead?

Well I know I could, but it's more the fact that I don't have everything now.. Ha just being anal I guess, but especially because it was when I was organizing everything together
05-24-2013, 05:30 AM
Lol, yeah I get it.. Sadly I really understand.. I've all but inventoried every piece and game chip.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2013, 10:27 AM
I can scan mine today and send to you just pm me your email
05-24-2013, 08:26 PM
There are also other trackers you could use in its absence. Must say, though, I completely understand how you feel. LOL! I am like that too. I like to have everything. Even to the obsessive point where I am reluctant to take out the plastic insert thingy with all the cubby holes for the cards and stuff. Taking them out would give me a lot more room in the boxes, but I can't bring myself to do that because to me, they are part of it. LOL!
05-25-2013, 05:00 AM
(05-24-2013 08:26 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  There are also other trackers you could use in its absence. Must say, though, I completely understand how you feel. LOL! I am like that too. I like to have everything. Even to the obsessive point where I am reluctant to take out the plastic insert thingy with all the cubby holes for the cards and stuff. Taking them out would give me a lot more room in the boxes, but I can't bring myself to do that because to me, they are part of it. LOL!

I did keep the one with the name printed into it and another as a discard tray so yeah I guess we are both in that same boat xp