Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
8 players possible?
03-24-2010, 04:30 AM
8 players possible?
Hey all. I was just curious if anyone knows how this game would be if there were 6 (8 total players) heroes. I imagine some of the scenarios would change and the number of active zombies would as well. The reason I ask is that my gaming group is usually made up of 7-8 people so I wanted to see if anyone added extra players to any successful degree.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2010, 12:26 AM
RE: 8 players possible?
I did once play with 7, but they were all noobs (1 zombie vs 6 noob heroes). I wouldn't trust it to be fair even for a second batch without other handicaps.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Dooooooooon't do it. We tried to do 8 players the other day and it took 1 hour to go through 2 rounds. Game was definitely made for 6 players, at MOST, and even 6 is pushing it.
05-26-2010, 11:19 AM
If the players know the game, it is poissible. I tried it at a con.
06-30-2010, 09:24 PM
I did a 8 on 1 game before. I just let the zombies auto spawn and it seemed to work out ok.
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
thegamelord Wrote:I did a 8 on 1 game before. I just let the zombies auto spawn and it seemed to work out ok.

for every hero u need to add 3.5 zombies so with an 8 hero game you should have 28 in the pool and roll 4 d6 to see if they spawn.

Really cardio is the first rule .....I am so dead.