Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures
11-14-2020, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2020 07:28 PM by samuraitrev.)
A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures
Hi all, I've just got these finished today. I'm playing a game of it tonight. I always pick the characters randomly so it's good to have more heroes in the mix. I do like the new characters (especially the vampire of course)Zombie17

comments always welcome
Thanks for taking a lookWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures
(11-14-2020 07:27 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi all, I've just got these finished today. I'm playing a game of it tonight. I always pick the characters randomly so it's good to have more heroes in the mix. I do like the new characters (especially the vampire of course)Zombie17

comments always welcome
Thanks for taking a lookWatchmen02
Outstanding and inspiring in equal measure as always Trev! Glad you're enjoying AToE.
02-18-2021, 11:19 AM
I love these! Great inspiration!
02-21-2021, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the kind feedback. If this inspires one person to paint some of their miniatures that's music to my earsZombie17