Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A little bit of info for you guys and gals
04-02-2012, 04:08 AM
A little bit of info for you guys and gals
I am not sure how long its been available but for those who ae about promo cards, i was just browsing the ffp web store and noticed two promo cads are out there if you purchse a print, one card is tommy gun and the other is named "I don't think so" never noticed them being available before so thought i would give everyone a heads up....now i shall return to making my purchase of FANG and a few other items lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: A little bit of info for you guys and gals
(04-02-2012 04:08 AM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  I am not sure how long its been available but for those who ae about promo cards, i was just browsing the ffp web store and noticed two promo cads are out there if you purchse a print, one card is tommy gun and the other is named "I don't think so" never noticed them being available before so thought i would give everyone a heads up....now i shall return to making my purchase of FANG and a few other items lol

Gee, thanks. I couldn't remember what the preorder came with, so I had to go all the way downstairs . . .

Anyway, the preorder came with the jade coin, two badges and those two cards. So yup, to get the preorder cards you're going to have to buy yourself some "art."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply