Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATOE unpacked
10-23-2012, 08:22 PM
ATOE unpacked
I bought atoe yesterday as its been on my to buy list for a while and just unpacked it must say so far impressed everything looks awsome as always tempted to start playing right now :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: ATOE unpacked
Go for it. No reason not to, Watchmen02 I think you'll find it every bit as enjoyable as LNOE.
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-26-2012, 06:16 PM
(10-23-2012 10:37 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Go for it. No reason not to, Watchmen02 I think you'll find it every bit as enjoyable as LNOE.
---MSWatchmen01
Agree 100%. I have all the LNOE stuff and was wondering whether ATOE would be the same game. But it isn't - it has it's own feel and mechanics but just as much fun.

I've now ordered Something Wicked and The Coast for Christmas, and the two web exclusive card packages for a little bit earlier!
10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
(10-26-2012 06:16 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 10:37 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Go for it. No reason not to, Watchmen02 I think you'll find it every bit as enjoyable as LNOE.
---MSWatchmen01
Agree 100%. I have all the LNOE stuff and was wondering whether ATOE would be the same game. But it isn't - it has it's own feel and mechanics but just as much fun.

I've now ordered Something Wicked and The Coast for Christmas, and the two web exclusive card packages for a little bit earlier!

You're gonna love 'em. Just got the Web Exclusives a couple weeks ago myself, which completed my collection. I'm fond of the Allies, just because I like Allies! Watchmen02

Get the HP's too. Great characters. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
I did end up having a game love the games awesome can't wait to get the exspansion for it now when I've got the money :-)
10-28-2012, 11:38 PM
(10-28-2012 10:33 PM)zombielover77 Wrote:  I did end up having a game love the games awesome can't wait to get the exspansion for it now when I've got the money :-)

Sell a Kidney & get it......it's that importantInsane20

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-29-2012, 01:19 AM
(10-28-2012 11:38 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(10-28-2012 10:33 PM)zombielover77 Wrote:  I did end up having a game love the games awesome can't wait to get the exspansion for it now when I've got the money :-)

Sell a Kidney & get it......it's that importantInsane20

OD

Insane20 (We really need a LOL smiley!)

To the OP, glad you enjoyed your first game! The expansions ARE every bit as great, or even greater, since they do add some great, unique twists. But until you can afford them, there is a LOT of fun to be had with just the base set. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

01-23-2013, 11:54 AM
I finally got my AToE and it's expansions yesterday. Can't wait to play it Watchmen02
Took me about 5 hours to get all the tokens punched out
and sleeve all the cards. (There are tons of cards x.x).

Time to nut up or shut up. -Tallahassee, Zombieland Freak05
01-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Smile RE: ATOE unpacked
YES!!! enjoy.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
(01-23-2013 11:54 AM)Vixx Wrote:  I finally got my AToE and it's expansions yesterday. Can't wait to play it Watchmen02
Took me about 5 hours to get all the tokens punched out
and sleeve all the cards. (There are tons of cards x.x).

My suggestion, is organize all tokens by villain/board. It helps greatly when setting up the game.