Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Central Pennsylvania...
02-07-2010, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 02:34 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: In Central Pennsylvania...
supervike Wrote:Did you guys kill the groundhog yet?

We would need to dig him out first.

It's 7PM now..it's over Watchmen02 I shoveled my back steps
& about 1/2 way to the garage.Leave the rest for Sunday.

OD

pS Sunday-7:30AM-I made it to the Garage-so I'm breaking for some toast & coffee.
The hard part comes next-depending if the alley has been plowed (if so I'll need
to break through a wall of packed wet snow)or if the 10,000 Mexicans who live behind me
have dug out their 20,000 cars parked back there (if so it's easier)Viva Zapata!.

So fellow shovelers take care.

Pss-8:30 AM-some Luck..No plow + Mexicans=1 hr shoveling,& the car should be good to go
(as it has 4 wheel drive).After a 1/2 hr rest its off to do the front porch & walk-My front
picket fence is 4' & about 3" are showing.I just hope the Courts in SJ close tomorrow
I have a feeling I'll be rather stiff tomorrow(probably will be open as new Governor
would not even declare a state of emergency yesterday).

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply