Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
11-09-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
Oh man, absolutely. Every time I talk to someone about the KS I tell them the different pledge levels and a quick summary of what you get out of each level. Almost everyone that I've told thinks that it's a bit extreme to be sitting at MC3 for $375 which I think is an awesome deal. Then when I tell them about the $8,000, I have yet to meet anyone that believes that would be worth it. I, on the other hand, would happily pay that if I had it. Or even the 4,000 for the Zombie level. Surely I'd rather go with the Hero but I'd love to back at either level if I could afford it. Either I'm nuts or just love gaming, but if I had the cash you'd be seeing this guy in a FFP game. I guess I'll continue to dream of winning the lottery as well. I do believe that by the end of the campaign at least a few of those slots will be taken, if not all of them. I definitely believe that even though the KS is in a bit of a slow spot now that FFP will either soon or toward the end of this thing really start dropping bombshells that will have people throwing money at them like crazy. The anticipation is killing me! Alright then I'm going to go back to staring at the KS and imagining what life would be like if I could in fact win the lottery. Sweet dreams all.

"Sometimes dead is better."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 06:28 PM
LoL dj--I'm off work this week & next mainly to do some
prepare for winter stuff for the house & yard.So between
chores I to am checking out SoB KS to see the progress.

I just checked MB comments & for now everyone seems
to be positive (some of the negative comments have been
a bit much in past days)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-10-2013, 02:58 AM
I agree the negativity was bringing everyone down a bit and I think it's probably a turn off to potential backers. I agree that we're past the majority of that now, hopefully. I know there will still be a few in the bunch, but it seems that the Comments section is starting to turn into a bit more of a friendly little community. MB is on again right now and people are getting the Q&A time they've been looking for. I think that's probably doing a lot to keep the positivity flowing.

Also, just want to throw out there....We're less than 1,000 away from the Void Hounds and new Stretch Goals to be added tonight! Wooooo! I'm excited. Watchmen02

11-10-2013, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 03:03 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Made it! but I wish we would getting something for the MC as people pledging at that level
push the total up quickly. Right now of the 100 MC they put up yesterday only 2 have been
taken-we need some MC Goodies.( I just checked back & they lost the 2 MC ,so they really need
to put something up to start the MC pledging).

OD

11-10-2013, 04:58 PM
I agree. I think a lot of people are waiting to see what they're going to be getting in the MC level before deciding to back and then others that are dropping out because they don't think the deal has been sweetened enough. Even if no other MC add-ons were given to us I'd still stick with my pledge level because I'm one of these people that needs everything. I would like to see some more add-ons though to justify spending the couple hundred dollars extra to jump up from the Outlaw level. I think it would make MC backers more satisfied and sway those that are on the fence at the moment. Soon I think it'll happen.

11-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Oh, yeah. They've promised more Add-ons coming in throughout the campaign. I imagine we'll be getting at least one in the next day or so.
11-22-2013, 04:02 AM
At this point, forget wishing I had $8K to blow -- I wish I had a spare million or so to blow on this, for the $2M stretch goal.
11-22-2013, 08:31 AM
I need that train!!

11-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Train-Train-Train. I would love to get this but 2 M? .I think we're looking at a future expansion.

OD

11-22-2013, 06:32 PM
I can say that being a Zombie in the game is REAL cool. Ive been asked to sign cards, play games, and just asked questions about it. It is really neat. Ive seen some behind the scenes stuff on this KS game and MAN is it going to be COOL! It is one of the most ambitious games Ive ever seen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user