Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Anyone else make zombie noises when you move your zombie models?
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: Anyone else make zombie noises when you move your zombie models?
(01-12-2011 04:33 PM)Emp Wrote:  Ofcourse!
I also make a small squeecking noise when I move the suntrack marker.

Funny, for some reason our sun tracker always gets a sorta wind-howling effect when we move it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
HAHA!
Yeah my sun track gets a sort of deep wind with bass ala sunsets in horror movies.
Whoooom. Watchmen02
01-13-2011, 05:07 AM
oh yeah we do and after some drinks we do the thriller every time we kill a hero ...lolWatchmen01
01-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Every time hunger takes place we say "Braaaaains"
01-13-2011, 10:17 PM
For some reason when moving zombies I make a 'Rarr!' noise. I feel it adds to the enjoyment of the game Watchmen02
01-13-2011, 11:41 PM
WAIT! WHAT? You mean it *ISN'T* actually a rule that you have to make Zombie Noises? And strange creepy noises when the sun tracker moves? I could have sworn I read it in the book....

*Looks in Book*

YEAH! There it is! Right in the rule book on Page 10, in the margin, in red caps that looks like someone wrote it in: "YOU MUST MAKE STRANGE AND SCARY (OR FUNNY) ZOMBIE NOISES WHEN DOING ANYTHING WITH THE ZOMBIES. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MUST MAKE CREEPY (OR FUNNY) SOUNDS OF IMPENDING DOOM WHEN MOVING THE SUN TRACKER!"

... uh... erm... wait... Looks a lot like my handwriting too... Odd that some one at FFP has my handwriting isn't it? Zombie03 LOL
01-14-2011, 12:17 AM
When blasting at more than one zombie with the shotgun it is also customary to yell "Get some!" when we play. Watchmen02
01-14-2011, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2011 11:44 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
(01-12-2011 04:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The sounds of the dead even raise in volume and frequency when they sense they are closer to thier victims.

Yessirree!

I, too, have found that moving a zombie one square from the Pit whilest the humans are clear over the other side of the map will elicit a quick, half-hearted "grrr'' and a equally 'blah' move. Zombie04

However, as they close upon thier prey, the noises become more heart-felt and (often) individualistic, whle the actual moving of the figure slows and emulates a back and forth shamble. Zombie01

We are SO weird. Joy!

01-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Totally! Also, my zombies are painted, and I thought it would be cool to paint one up like the Michael Jackson Thriller zombie...so all the other zombies go "aarrgh" or whatever, but that zombie usually goes "heee-heee!" or "wooo!" or whatever.
01-17-2011, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2011 02:22 PM by Nebulon.)
Quote:Every time hunger takes place we say "Braaaaains" - Orguss

I did this every time last game, I couldn't stop myself when the Hunger came on.

On the last couple spots of the sun tracker I kinda hum the theme from the movie Halloween.

Anyone else sing "Billy don't be Hero" every time the track star comes out of a building?