Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Anyone else make zombie noises when you move your zombie models?
02-16-2011, 02:44 AM
RE: Anyone else make zombie noises when you move your zombie models?
You can always tell the one person who really isn't into zombies like the rest of the group, when they don't make the sounds effects
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 07:26 AM
(02-16-2011 02:44 AM)kay_dawg Wrote:  You can always tell the one person who really isn't into zombies like the rest of the group, when they don't make the sounds effects

Ya, or they get all "Whatever" when anyone else does, like they are waaayyy too cool for that. That is when the drinks have to come out. Pretty soon, every is groaning along.
02-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Another thing I do is when someone searches and finds "the revolver" is start singing that song from "Mission Of Burma" --> "thats when I reach for my revolver"
As a zombieplayer...doing this starts to anoy my hero-playing friends...wich results in less tactical play by them. mwuahahaha

Another all time favorite is "let freedom ring with a shotgunblast" by "Machinehead".
And there is one more that comes to mind but I forgot wich song I sing.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 08:05 PM
(02-16-2011 07:26 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(02-16-2011 02:44 AM)kay_dawg Wrote:  You can always tell the one person who really isn't into zombies like the rest of the group, when they don't make the sounds effects

Ya, or they get all "Whatever" when anyone else does, like they are waaayyy too cool for that. That is when the drinks have to come out. Pretty soon, every is groaning along.

We tend to start our games with a few pints in our system. Everyone that plays this game with me is a Z Head so sound effects are used on both sides of the table, heros and zombies.

Nothing better than hearing "Cha Chuck - I found the pump shotty"
or a "Ka Boom" when dynamite gets used.
02-16-2011, 09:03 PM
(I <3 this thread....)

02-17-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm a bit relieved to hear that the full user-provided sound effect experience is more of a general thing, rather than an indication that my usual group of players and myself are completely mad.
02-17-2011, 12:56 AM
I don't know if you should use players from around here as a measuring stick for "sane," AB. (I suspect some of the people around here are a little craaaaaazy.)

But not me. Noooooo. I'm perfectly sane.
02-17-2011, 01:00 AM
"I'm afraid so... You're totally bonkers... But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are." - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Watchmen02
02-17-2011, 08:53 AM
(02-17-2011 12:56 AM)gavindowning Wrote:  I don't know if you should use players from around here as a measuring stick for "sane," AB. (I suspect some of the people around here are a little craaaaaazy.)

But not me. Noooooo. I'm perfectly sane.

I believe you and would like to subscribe to your newsletter...Watchmen02
02-17-2011, 05:19 PM
My newsletter is awesome. It has a whole section you need your secret decoder ring for!

...unfortunately, there's no decoder ring. So I don't even know what's said anymore.