Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else play MTG?
05-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Anyone else play MTG?
I love gravecrawler and carrion feeder together. quest for the grave lord works well with these two cards.

Eating brains and taking names.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2013, 10:12 PM
(05-25-2013 03:51 AM)abomination Wrote:  I think you mean army of the damned it's a sweet card if you can cast it.

I get the feeling most of us play predominately black cards.

yep, i was getting my 40K space marines mixed up in there.. Watchmen02

i play whit as well.. but one of my fav decks is from orzhova black/white, though i do have a few straight white/artifat decks..

back in the day ( i've been playing on and off since beta ) anyway.. back in the day.. i had this white deck i loved.

had 4 Righteousness cards. ( +7/7 to targed defending creature, plus a card called blaze of glory. target creature can /must block all attackers ( that it was legal for.. flying..e tc. ). that and soemthing like a feather token, and you could turn a small white creature into a powerhouse when an alfa strike came over.

used to have this guy that would do a mestoph chains and tap all your creatures and then rush you.

I found a cheap white instant that basically let you cast a token defender as a fast effect. then you could hit it with these 'rights' and BOG and have a 1 size fits all defender. or heck. if lucky enough to have a creature out with lifelink. and all these white fast effects are like 1 mana.. so you can pop out a whole lotta hurt for 4-5 mana. at the end.. if you got a mana left. a death ward and even save the creature that defended. Watchmen02
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Someone prompt me to give a good reply to this thread when I'm back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2013, 01:42 PM
ya back yet? Watchmen02
05-28-2013, 01:45 PM
I played it way back with Revised up through Weatherlight. I just now have gotten back into it. It's a way different game than it was and some of the players are tyrannical when they lose.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2013, 02:45 PM
i starter back when you could still find beta cards. first expansion i was in was antiquities.

played it thru 6th.. then came back around 10, and have bought a few packs here and there since then.. but not as much. picked up a few of the new zombie cards.