Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B> Johnny Painted or not
02-12-2011, 10:40 PM
B> Johnny Painted or not
Anyone got a spare johnny? My baby girl kinda... ruined it. And I really don't want to buy a full set. I guess if I gotta though.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: B> Johnny Painted or not
You might try contacting FF directly. They might be willing to sell you just a Johnny.
02-13-2011, 01:47 AM
If you can figure out a way to... The have nothing on their store about numbers or emails that I see.

02-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Email or PM soundgirl. She might be able to help you out.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2011, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 03:06 AM by zombie67.)
Or the email address for FFP Customer Service is admin@flyingfrog.net

You should get a computer generated confirmation email and then someone from FFP should get back to you within a day or two.
02-13-2011, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 08:37 AM by vikinglad.)
I thought for sure Ebay would have this, but they got nothin'. FFP should sell loose single figs through the site. I totally messed up my Billy when lacquering him after painting, and I would buy a new one for a couple of bucks. Also, it would be neat for making zombie hero variant minis.
02-15-2011, 07:36 PM
So I just want to say, I'm really impressed by the frog's customer service. I got a prompt answer to my email, and actually got a better answer than I was expecting. Very happy. I'm actually prolly going to go ahead and order a new set just to paint zombie variants. I just didn't want to buy it because I'd still be short one. ;p

Very impressed.