Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Balancing Agent Carter
01-18-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Balancing Agent Carter
(01-17-2014 11:33 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  Just curious if any members have tried just TP and BitF only?? This is the way I intend taking the story.

That's how I intend to play. Unsure about Hold The Line cards - add to base game and all other expansions or the TP and BITF combo?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 11:57 PM by ForestRunner.)
(01-18-2014 10:47 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(01-17-2014 11:33 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  Just curious if any members have tried just TP and BitF only?? This is the way I intend taking the story.

That's how I intend to play. Unsure about Hold The Line cards - add to base game and all other expansions or the TP and BITF combo?

I used Hold the Line as TP's first expansion - Darkest Night downloadable scenario was actually first addition.

So TP + HtL... and BITF will be added to that, pretty much labelling it as Part II of the story... or the LNOE II movie.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
01-19-2014, 12:29 AM
for sure. might be good.. might not.
01-19-2014, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 01:12 AM by alderdust.)
I rarely get to play LNOE as much as I like so keeping them seperate gets rid of some fun heroes and cards to play and some fun mechanics. So I decided to mash them all together.
01-19-2014, 01:46 AM
i have all the previous LNOE stuff added together.. except for this last one.