Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best First Scenario
01-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Best First Scenario
So I am looking forward to trying LNOE for the first time to night pop my zombie cherry if you would and wanted to know which scenario(s) were best for a first play through. Also I will be playing with my wife should I make her the zombies or the heroes for the first play through, what is most likly to get her to play it again.

Thanks,
RPeers Zombie20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Best First Scenario
The first game you must play is Die Zombies Die, this is a very basic game wich teaches you the flow of the game.
Hmm..maybe you can let your wife play zombies. First timer heroes tend to have a hard time surviving the zombie onslaught.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the input, I think I will try that, I certainly don't mind being eatin by my wife... umm maybe thats alittle to personal.

RPeers
01-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I agree with Emp. Die Zombies Die is definitely the best scenario to start with, especially if you are both new to the game.
Escape in the Truck, Burn Em Out, and Save the Townsfolk (i think thats in the base set....) are all good intermediate scenarios.
Defend the Manor is the most advanced.

Hope you enjoy it!
01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi RPeers.

I do agree with everyone. Die Zombie Die is a must First play. It will teach you how the game works, with mechanics, procedure, step by step. Follow your cheat sheet cards.

I think Defend the Manor should be the next scenario. Defend the Manor teaches the zombie player, and hero, how Zombies move, and attack. Its all about Zombie Hunger, to me.

Let the wifey be Zombie. She will probably win both games. Im sure you will learn also, so it wont be so easy next time Watchmen02

ohhhh ummmm How come the wife, in question, is not on here ? huh ? huh ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I always start anyone new to the game with escape in the truck. it makes the team work together, and its what you do in the zombie apocalypse, try to escape.
01-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Heck I can't even get the wife to sign up an account for anything at most she might read through a topic if I point it out other wise forum/facebook junk is all on me.

I guess we will try the escape the truck when our friends have us for dinner Monday. They could use some work on team work Zombie12
01-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Die Zombie Die!!! Then proceed to Escape in the Truck and finish it off with Defend the Manor! I need to play these scenarios again....its been months since I last played.
01-12-2012, 01:47 AM
First cut back on the coffee then ease into the game sheesh
01-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Let us know how you got on rreers.
1) What did you think of the rulebook? Was it easy to learn for new players?
2) Were you the Zombies or Heroes?
3) Which scenario did you play?
4) Did you use any tactics that worked? Could you have done something better?
5) Who was victorious?

I'm rooting for the dead uns...Zombie13