Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best First Scenario
06-13-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Best First Scenario
(06-12-2012 07:53 PM)scarydk Wrote:  It has been out of stock for quite some time now. A few months ago I heard rumour it was going to be available soon. I guess patience is bitter but its braiiins smell goood. I lack this particular scenario too.
Agreed, completely. The only reason I've gotten to play it is that I printed off a scan of the scenario card.

Going to buy it as soon as it's in stock again, though. I want those new hero cards. And perhaps some new zombie cards as well, to go with them... Zombie17

Maybe they got some new copies run off alongside the Timber Peak press run so they'll appear soon?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: Best First Scenario
I played DZD with my girlfriend the other night. Truth be told, it wasn't our first scenario, Alone in the Dark was. But still, it was our first bigger one.

I've played the game mostly as zombies, and took on this role even this time. I find most people enjoy playing the heroes more than zombies, and I prefer just the opposite so that suits me.

But she actually beat me! Mostly because her Jake Cartwright got a hold off a cross, making him holy, got faith cast on him, summoning a remains-in-play +1 fight die, AND had a chainsaw. So Jake Cartwright went around with his 4 fighting dice and didn't need doubles to off heroes.

That said, it was a close one. The final zombie fell in the last turn, otherwise I would've won.

We then actually played All Hallows Eve. This time she tried out the zombies - and won again. Fun scenario, that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply