Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Billy hero card [help]
05-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Billy hero card [help]
Hello zombies and heroes!

I've bought the game a couple of weeks ago and I've gotta say I'm enjoying it a lot, but unfortunately we received two Sally hero cards instead of Billy's card. We e-mailed them about it and they said they will send us the extra card if we give them our address, we live outside the US, but they haven't e-mailed us back whether they'll send it or not, it's been quite a while now and it sucks not having to be able to play as Billy, I've searched all over the net to see what are his abilities and how many woulds he takes but I just couldn't find any info.

So I would really appreciate it if anyone could scan his card for me and put it here so I can print it out and we can finally play as him!

Thank you all in advance! I'd love it if you could help Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2011, 02:13 AM
RE: Billy hero card [help]
Billy's the sucky hero anyway. He's 2 wounds, a youth with an ability: "+1 to movement". He's Male - Student. FFP's usually pretty good about mispacks like that. You might try them (admin@flyingfrog.net) again.

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Billy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2011, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2011 02:47 AM by vikinglad.)
SHOOT! MQ beat me to it. I never miss a chance to Billy-Bash. Consider yourself lucky to be rid of the little bleeder. Zombie23

Just kidding; I understand wanting the complete game. Maybe PM the member Soundgirl? That is Mary Beth, the composer of the soundtrack. I believe she has been helpful to people in the past.

Welcome to the site, by the way!
05-13-2011, 06:09 AM
thank you guys for the reply! Watchmen02 it seems his abilities aren't much, so he's not much of a big deal hero, but I'd love to get the actual image of the card, even if he's a sucky hero, in some scenarios where heroes die and become zombie heroes we end up taking new heroes so eventually we'll end up having to choose billy so can someone please post it for me? sorry for the trouble, I hope I'm not asking too much lol :P

vikinglad: sure I will try to PM her, thanks for the help!
05-13-2011, 06:59 AM
I live in Belgium and had a problem with something as well. I contacted Mary Beth and all was taken care of. FFP does put true effort in helping their fans/customers.
I'm sure she will help you out. It might take some time for the card to arrive where you live but it will get there eventualy.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
05-13-2011, 09:45 AM
No no no!

Billy is essential! He is one of the best heroes out there!

When you need a 5 for movement in the last round, who are you gonna call? Billy!
When zombies starts crawling out of the dirt, and your movement dice are lousy, who do you want to play? Billy!
When everyone else is eaten cause they couldnt run away, who is the survivor? Billy!

The heroes will have a harder time without him!

Oh btw, try FFP again, I have never heard them not responding quickly to customers.

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-13-2011, 12:35 PM
(05-13-2011 09:45 AM)SovTech Wrote:  When you're trying to prolong the inevitable, who are you going to call? Billy!

Zombie03
05-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I answered this in a private message, but I just wanted to let everyone outside the US know that we send replacement parts anywhere in the world. Many people have asked about that, it's no problem. If you got a mispack, just e-mail admin@flyingfrog.net with what you're missing with your address and we ship it out ASAP!
05-13-2011, 10:40 PM
(05-13-2011 10:12 PM)soundgirl Wrote:  I answered this in a private message, but I just wanted to let everyone outside the US know that we send replacement parts anywhere in the world. Many people have asked about that, it's no problem. If you got a mispack, just e-mail admin@flyingfrog.net with what you're missing with your address and we ship it out ASAP!

WOOOHOOO !!! And I can vouch for that!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
05-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Nice! Hooray for the Frog!