Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bitten vs Meat Cleaver?
09-15-2011, 11:47 PM
RE: Bitten vs Meat Cleaver?
(09-15-2011 05:38 AM)abomination Wrote:  
(09-15-2011 01:00 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Yeah, but the zombie can't bite the Hero (can't deal a wound) if its instantly killed. So the fight isn't what's in question. It's the wound, which cannot be dealt because of the cleavers instant ability.

even if the zombie was killed instantly it was still killed due to the fight occuring. if there was no fight then you could never roll a fight dice for the cleaver to take effect. So for the cleavers ability to activate there has to be a fight and when it instantly kills the zombie the zombie has died from a fight. dealing a wound isn't mentiond as being necessary to play bitten.

Gahhh. I've guess I've been playing that wrong the whole time. I've always played taking a wound it could played which never made much sense to be seeing as the youths only have 2 HP to begin with.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 03:54 PM
RE: Bitten vs Meat Cleaver?
(09-15-2011 08:40 PM)Pred Wrote:  I'm glad that most of us agree on this situation Watchmen02 My friend Mr Onearm agrees with you other guys about the Resilient thread, so we have a fun argument over this thread, and that thread.

Even though he doesn't agree, he doesn't like me using "this could be our last night" card to any off the Heroes unless its and Male/Female pair, but he settled on it being my house rule so hes ok with it.

House Rules FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply