Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Friday sale!
11-30-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 02:20 PM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Black Friday sale!
The shipping costs are what they are I guess.

Will wait for Blood in the Forest to appear in Australian stores... have ordered the Hold the Line supplement though. The content and pics looks like it will be good to addition to Timber Peak, so happy for now!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 02:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
(11-30-2013 02:18 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  The shipping costs are what they are I guess.

Will wait for Blood in the Forest to appear in Australian stores... have ordered the Hold the Line supplement though. The content and pics looks like it will be good to addition to Timber Peak, so happy for now!

Sweet. Plus I zoomed in on the pics of Hold the Line and we get a new weapon... Machete Decapitated Zombie time!
11-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Too bad these sale prices are still higher than some OLGS, and the pre orders don't really offer much except a red figure which is the same as the one with the game.
12-01-2013, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 12:52 AM by ForestRunner.)
(11-30-2013 02:25 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(11-30-2013 02:18 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  The shipping costs are what they are I guess.

Sweet. Plus I zoomed in on the pics of Hold the Line and we get a new weapon... Machete Decapitated Zombie time!

I noticed the machete too, Samurai... easily discardable (I know - no such word. Lol) on a roll of 1 or 2. A handy card for the ZP to combine with Fighting Instincts!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.... Insane06 Nasty!

As ZP, I still get a kick out of the look of horror on people's faces when playing Fighting Instincts.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-01-2013, 03:19 AM
(12-01-2013 12:50 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  
(11-30-2013 02:25 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  

I noticed the machete too, Samurai... easily discardable (I know - no such word. Lol) on a roll of 1 or 2. A handy card for the ZP to combine with Fighting Instincts!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.... Insane06 Nasty!

As ZP, I still get a kick out of the look of horror on people's faces when playing Fighting Instincts.

Agreed. I played it on tonight's game with the Meat Cleaver: Instant kill with a 6. Fortunately the Hero survived. The look on their faces though. One player said that's not a very nice card...Zombie13
12-01-2013, 05:30 AM
(11-30-2013 04:38 PM)LSD Wrote:  Too bad these sale prices are still higher than some OLGS, and the pre orders don't really offer much except a red figure which is the same as the one with the game.

I have a question about this when it says it comes with promo champion zombie figures in red. Does that mean that it comes with all the reg figures, etc. AND additional set of zombies in red OR the zombies in the pack are replaced with red ones for a special edition type feel?
12-01-2013, 06:28 AM
In the past, the red has been extra.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2013, 02:56 PM
(12-01-2013 05:30 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  
(11-30-2013 04:38 PM)LSD Wrote:  Too bad these sale prices are still higher than some OLGS, and the pre orders don't really offer much except a red figure which is the same as the one with the game.

I have a question about this when it says it comes with promo champion zombie figures in red. Does that mean that it comes with all the reg figures, etc. AND additional set of zombies in red OR the zombies in the pack are replaced with red ones for a special edition type feel?

It's an additional figure which to me is useless. It would be one thing if there were extra rules or something. Their pre-order incentives are lame IMHO.
12-01-2013, 04:55 PM
The purpose, LSD, is to give something extra that doesn't harm gameplay later, so someone who finds the game later doesn't feel like they missed anything. Which is actually a good idea, I think. I end up painting the extra miniatures with a reddish theme, so they stand out as a different option -- so, for example, with my set of stuff with Invasion From Outer Space, I've got a reddish Zard beast, and a blue-grey Zard beast.
12-01-2013, 05:00 PM
I am glad they don't make exclusives but they still don't offer any unseen rive to purchase direct considering the high shipping charges and full MSRP price tag.