Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
11-17-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
Canceled my order for it, maybe next year.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 06:58 AM
It gave me time to expand my FANG gear, though admittedly would have made the perfect Christmas present. It is what it is I suppose.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-17-2013, 01:14 PM
I too am considering canceling because I want my mice and mystics expansion and it won't ship until blood in the forest is ready.
11-17-2013, 04:00 PM
I asked marry Beth about it in the sob comments and she said they will miss the holiday season so that can only equate to the game not coming out until 2014.
11-18-2013, 05:31 AM
(11-17-2013 01:14 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I too am considering canceling because I want my mice and mystics expansion and it won't ship until blood in the forest is ready.

I never order like this... for the very reason/concept you've stated. Always happy to buy in-shop in person when released. Web exclusives, online, and likewise, when they are released.

Each to their own, however.

11-18-2013, 01:50 PM
We'll cool stuff has blood in the forest on sale for $25.99 to preorder when it's normally $40
11-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Meh, M&M expansion. I've played the first scenario 3 times and I can't get any of the groups back to do it campaign style Insane19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-18-2013, 05:16 PM
(11-18-2013 02:41 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Meh, M&M expansion. I've played the first scenario 3 times and I can't get any of the groups back to do it campaign style Insane19

That sucks man cause its a wonderful game you should play it Solo if you cant get them to play it...atleast you can enjoy the entire story.
11-19-2013, 01:17 AM
(11-18-2013 01:50 PM)alderdust Wrote:  We'll cool stuff has blood in the forest on sale for $25.99 to preorder when it's normally $40

Ok, I understand now. Forgive my ignorance, but I guess something learnt.

I'm from Australia, and overseas shipping of larger box content is quite costly to the point of it being unreasonable. Always cheaper and I think easier to buy from a retail outlet... or at worst for those away from an outlet or larger town/city, have it shipped domestically once it arrives on our shores.

11-19-2013, 04:51 AM
Here is what Scott had to say about the delay when I asked him in the sob comments:

Quote:@Thomas - "Is blood in the forest inevitably delayed till 2014?" - Not sure yet. Here's what happened - I'll keep it short cause I'm not sure how many folks here are Last Night on Earth fans - In China, they had two issues with the steel mold for the new Zombie minis and the mold had to be retooled. This pushed back the game by several weeks. Unfortunately, that put us into the window of manufacturing and shipping for the Holidays. Meaning that it has been crazy trying to actually get the expansion here. Once we have confirmation on a booking of shipment, we will post a new release date. Remember that it must travel across the ocean on a cargo ship and then pass customs, etc. We are hoping for late December.