Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
11-19-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
Hmmm so maybe by Xmas but I still doubt it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Agreed. Most likely New Year but perhaps with a free new online scenario as a sweetener? They did this when TP came out.
11-19-2013, 12:05 PM
(11-19-2013 09:50 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  perhaps with a free new online scenario as a sweetener?

That would be sweet!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
11-19-2013, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 10:33 PM by ForestRunner.)
(11-19-2013 09:50 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Agreed. Most likely New Year but perhaps with a free new online scenario as a sweetener? They did this when TP came out.

AP. I believe that timing was coincidental. Pretty sure the web based scenario was the 2012 Halloween release.

Agree would be sweet to have some bonus online material however.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-21-2013, 01:01 PM
I was thinking of The Darkest Night TP scenario:

http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...tNight.pdf
11-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Yep... it was the 2012 Halloween release. It's dated on the LNOE homepage as such. We got the Shadow Witch villain for ATOE the prior year.

Not that it really matters in the whole scheme of things. We have the content and that's the coolest part.

11-23-2013, 12:31 AM
The Flying Frog guys did an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit. Here is the answer to when will Blood in the Forest be available.

Scott: Unfortunately, we’re being delayed in getting Blood in the Forest out of China because this is the busiest time of year for them. Everyone has booked up all the manufacturing and shipping for the US Holiday season! So, when we missed our original booking in September (due to revisions to the steel mold for the Zombies), it really set us back. The good news is that it looks like we have the shipment on the books and it should be arriving the end of December - though it still needs to pass through customs, be re-packed and sent out to distributors, and should hit stores in early January.

link: http://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comme..._anything/
11-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Early January is more promising than I thought. Thanks Blake for the update.
11-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Happy New Year works for me...

11-25-2013, 05:38 AM
(11-23-2013 12:31 AM)blakeb Wrote:  The Flying Frog guys did an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit. Here is the answer to when will Blood in the Forest be available.

Scott: Unfortunately, we’re being delayed in getting Blood in the Forest out of China because this is the busiest time of year for them. Everyone has booked up all the manufacturing and shipping for the US Holiday season! So, when we missed our original booking in September (due to revisions to the steel mold for the Zombies), it really set us back. The good news is that it looks like we have the shipment on the books and it should be arriving the end of December - though it still needs to pass through customs, be re-packed and sent out to distributors, and should hit stores in early January.

link: http://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comme..._anything/

Thanks for pointing this out. I had glanced, & thought it was a SoB-only event. Lots of good info in there, including tidbits about future releases for LNOE, FANG, & (my favorite) ATOE. (Lost Colony looks likely at some point! Insane20 )

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"