Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Box Cover Art for BiTF!
03-19-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Box Cover Art for BiTF!
Labrat I am guessing it can be use just with the base LNOE because the box says a LNOE explanation.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 02:25 AM
(03-19-2013 01:48 AM)LabRat Wrote:  I wonder if BitF can fit the LNOE base set without TP.

This should answer your question.
I found this here http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165464 lol at the spelling mistake 'Sister Ophelia, the reformed man'. New information includes new fire and upgrade stuff. Bring it on!

'Expected release: 2013. Date subject to change.
The Blood in the Forest Expansion sees the heroes fight their way deeper into the forested mountains, and can be added to LNOE: Timber Peak or directly to the original Last Night on Earth. Featuring a full set of new Forest Boards (4 Comers and 4 Straight pieces) as well as a new double-sided Forest Center Board (with the Airfield), a set of 7 vicious new Feral Zombies, 2 new Heroes (Sister Ophelia, the reformed man, Agent Carter, an FBI agent who knows more about the outbreak than he lets on), as well as a host of new Hero and Zombie cards, counters, scenarios, and game mechanics. Blood in the Forest also expands on the Fire and Upgrades systems originally introduced in LNOE: Timber Peak. As the Zombie plague spreads, the forests will run red!'
03-20-2013, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 06:27 PM by friskers96.)
Just saw this on Facebook, had a Sept 2013 release day tagged on it.. This was taken in Vegas, what did I miss?!?!

There is the GAMA trade show this week... I'm not a member... Insane19 can't get in... I coulda got a pic of the back of that box..

Attached File(s) Image(s)

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 07:54 PM
(03-18-2013 08:30 PM)alderdust Wrote:  
(03-18-2013 08:13 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Either way, I am loving the box art already! Kind of expected the FBI agent to be older. I am not saying that is good or bad. It just is. LOL!

i was picturing like tommy lee jones.

That would be awesome.
03-20-2013, 09:12 PM
The FBI agent still looks very familiar to me. Can anyone recognize him?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 10:15 PM by alderdust.)
(03-20-2013 09:12 PM)LabRat Wrote:  The FBI agent still looks very familiar to me. Can anyone recognize him?

Edward Cullen

(03-20-2013 06:18 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Just saw this on Facebook, had a Sept 2013 release day tagged on it.. This was taken in Vegas, what did I miss?!?!

There is the GAMA trade show this week... I'm not a member... Insane19 can't get in... I coulda got a pic of the back of that box..

September should give me plenty of time to save up and get quite a few plays of TP under my belt
03-21-2013, 04:34 AM
this may be the end of my current LNOE storage case, this expansion seems pretty loaded and Im pretty packed as it is....maybe i can find a bigger version of what I am using.....

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
03-21-2013, 04:43 AM
I know I put off buying a storage box becuase I hear this was coming out soon.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
03-21-2013, 06:21 AM
I am so curious about the new game mechanics. especially the continuation of fires. I delight in that added chaos in TP.

"with just a touch of my burning hand..."
03-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I am just never going to get a nice storage cause it seems a new set comes out about every year.