Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Box Cover Art for BiTF!
03-21-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Box Cover Art for BiTF!
(03-21-2013 02:10 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I am just never going to get a nice storage cause it seems a new set comes out about every year.

Don't complain. I can live with a new expansion every year!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Love it!
03-22-2013, 02:59 PM
(03-21-2013 10:13 PM)Dumpid Wrote:  
(03-21-2013 02:10 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I am just never going to get a nice storage cause it seems a new set comes out about every year.

Don't complain. I can live with a new expansion every year!

Haha its not really complaining I will just live with hauling all 7 of my boxes around I know it takes some extra time but dropping 30 or 40 bucks a year just for storage seems a little cray. lol
03-23-2013, 01:55 PM
I tried to post this in the other thread however it didn't work Insane19 the thread wouldn't accept updates.

Anyways here is the zombie behemoth! A zombie with a chainsaw that size would get any hero running!
[Image: 2qdpq8y.jpg]
03-23-2013, 05:42 PM
...uuuggghhh.... Not looking forward to him.. Thanks for posting, that looks awesome

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Sooo excited! Just got SotF and Timber Peak yesterday!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Re: Box Cover Art for BiTF!
Zombie Behemoth looks terrifying...he's going to cut my limbs off and eat me...perfect... Insane19 thanks for sharing alderdust

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Wow, the zombie behemoth looks like me.... seriously.... I mean I have more hair than that but still. I can't wait for this... I gotta get timber peak still!
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
(03-25-2013 06:49 PM)sdmfcrypticrob Wrote:  Wow, the zombie behemoth looks like me.... seriously.... I mean I have more hair than that but still. I can't wait for this... I gotta get timber peak still!

You got some time this doesnt come out for another 6 months.
03-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Holy crap, that Zombie Behemoth looks awesome! I cannot wait to get my hands on mine. Too bad I am still far away from getting up to that point. I am trying to collect over time, and thus far only have the base game, some of the web supplements, and Growing Hunger.

But, my gaming buddy will be sure to rush out and get this as soon as it comes out. LOL! So I am sure we will get to see the Zombie Behemoth kicking some arse in our games some time shortly after he is released.