Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brainnnnnnnsss!
05-30-2012, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2012 08:04 AM by fukes.)
Brainnnnnnnsss!
Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: Brainnnnnnnsss!
Welcome, though new myself here, i find this forum really helpfull and entertaining!!!
05-30-2012, 10:50 AM
(05-30-2012 07:59 AM)fukes Wrote:  Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B

Greetings and welcome.

We are all dying to see some of your graphics! Insane20

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Welcome to TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys!

I've not designed anything just yet - it's on my list (last night on earth expansions) along with re-designing the old board and graphics for the Aliens board game too...! You can check out my work guys and have a look what I do here

http://www.iseedeadpixels.tv

B
05-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Greetings Fukes
06-01-2012, 07:15 AM
hey there aussie brother of the undead.