Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cards Only game?
08-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Cards Only game?
I've been reading up on "Eaten By Zombies!", a card-based zombie game, and I got to thinking - "ain't it possible to create a LNOE variant where you only require the cards and maybe a handful of dice?". Has anyone tried such a thing? I feel like it would be great for travel purposes, very portable. Any thoughts?

..and everyone they kill gets up and kills..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Cards Only game?
(08-28-2011 06:51 PM)clubspecialbee Wrote:  I've been reading up on "Eaten By Zombies!", a card-based zombie game, and I got to thinking - "ain't it possible to create a LNOE variant where you only require the cards and maybe a handful of dice?". Has anyone tried such a thing? I feel like it would be great for travel purposes, very portable. Any thoughts?

Thanks for mentioning this game I'm actually going to order *Back their project* at the first of the month it looks really fun!
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2011, 12:55 AM
RE: Cards Only game?
yeah it looks fun but i dont quite have the cash yet to fork out for new games.
i figure the heroes could be the townsfolk cards and a great majority of the hero cards/items and zombie cards could be applicable, and fights would work essentially the same way, for instance a fight would always be hero vs. zombie but card modifiers could add zombies, dice, etc. i'm still pondering, but i'll post when i come up with a rough idea.

..and everyone they kill gets up and kills..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user