Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cases?
05-18-2010, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 05:28 PM by LivEvil.)
Cases?
What do most of u keep ur LNOE game in?
I'm thinking of getting a Sabol Designs Army Transport Figure case. Do any of u have one and if so does it work well?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2010, 05:58 PM
RE: Cases?
I keep everything in three boxes. Heroes and related items in the small Hero Pack 1 box. The scenarios and the card decks in the GH box. And everything else (in nice little baggies) in the original box.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2010, 02:46 PM
I have everything in the two boxes, LNoE and GH.....but those cases are freakin' cool!

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2010, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 09:05 PM by SPARTAN VI.)
I desperately need to gut the plastic inserts for a scrap book case or something. As it is, we carry everything in their original boxes, except for grave dead minis, which we've managed to squeeze into another box. That's 4 boxes!
05-20-2010, 05:30 AM
i keep everything in one box. i keep the cards, scenarios, and character sheets in tuck boxes and everything else in baggies. so that's LNOE, GH, SofT, Grave weapons, and Hero Pack 1 all in one box

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
05-20-2010, 02:48 PM
I do the same by keeping everything in the boxes but I ditch the plastic inserts and bag all the loose stuff.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
07-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I took a cue from some pictures on boardgamegeek.com and used a big scrapbook-type case, and inside that a couple of tackle boxes for figures, dice and other bits, and a pencil box that holds the character sheets pretty well. Everything slid around a bit in there so I fixed that by sticking a little bit of foamy stuff in the bottom, (cut from an old foam mattress, but I figure a mattress topper would be even better.) Works like a charm. I only have the base game, but there is definitely room for expansion packs in there!