TheZombieGame.com Forums
Cases? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Cases? (/Thread-Cases)

Cases? - LivEvil - 05-18-2010 05:27 PM

What do most of u keep ur LNOE game in?
I'm thinking of getting a Sabol Designs Army Transport Figure case. Do any of u have one and if so does it work well?
[attachment=49]

RE: Cases? - mqstout - 05-18-2010 05:58 PM

I keep everything in three boxes. Heroes and related items in the small Hero Pack 1 box. The scenarios and the card decks in the GH box. And everything else (in nice little baggies) in the original box.

RE: Cases? - supervike - 05-19-2010 02:46 PM

I have everything in the two boxes, LNoE and GH.....but those cases are freakin' cool!

RE: Cases? - SPARTAN VI - 05-19-2010 09:05 PM

I desperately need to gut the plastic inserts for a scrap book case or something. As it is, we carry everything in their original boxes, except for grave dead minis, which we've managed to squeeze into another box. That's 4 boxes!

RE: Cases? - Vin Oup - 05-20-2010 05:30 AM

i keep everything in one box. i keep the cards, scenarios, and character sheets in tuck boxes and everything else in baggies. so that's LNOE, GH, SofT, Grave weapons, and Hero Pack 1 all in one box

RE: Cases? - Canadian Pittbull - 05-20-2010 02:48 PM

I do the same by keeping everything in the boxes but I ditch the plastic inserts and bag all the loose stuff.

RE: Cases? - Russ - 07-20-2010 05:43 PM

I took a cue from some pictures on boardgamegeek.com and used a big scrapbook-type case, and inside that a couple of tackle boxes for figures, dice and other bits, and a pencil box that holds the character sheets pretty well. Everything slid around a bit in there so I fixed that by sticking a little bit of foamy stuff in the bottom, (cut from an old foam mattress, but I figure a mattress topper would be even better.) Works like a charm. I only have the base game, but there is definitely room for expansion packs in there!