Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chesterfield Survivors...
02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Chesterfield Survivors...
OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes. Actually, on a Saturday Night, it Positively Apocalyptic.

Anyway - the local Games Club is COGs and we meet every Monday night.

Grumbs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
RE: Chesterfield Survivors...
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote:  OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes. Actually, on a Saturday Night, it Positively Apocalyptic.

Anyway - the local Games Club is COGs and we meet every Monday night.

Grumbs

CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!
02-06-2011, 01:40 AM
(02-05-2011 07:13 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!

Expect to be there - I'm supposed to be running a game of Aliens sometime during the day, though I've no idea how that's all organised :-/
02-06-2011, 02:28 AM
(02-06-2011 01:40 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 07:13 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  CoolWatchmen02 I'm from Chesterfield too! See you at Hammerhead if you're there!

Expect to be there - I'm supposed to be running a game of Aliens sometime during the day, though I've no idea how that's all organised :-/

If I see an Aliens game running I'll ask for you and say hello.
02-06-2011, 08:40 AM
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote:  OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes.

This may be my favorite intro sentence ever. I read it out loud like 5 times. "Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire" rolls off of the tongue so nicely. Welcome!
02-06-2011, 09:31 PM
(02-06-2011 08:40 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 11:57 AM)Grumbletweezer Wrote:  OK, Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire where we don't make sofas or cigarettes.

This may be my favorite intro sentence ever. I read it out loud like 5 times. "Grumbletweezer from Chesterfield in Derbyshire" rolls off of the tongue so nicely. Welcome!

Many thanks for the welcome Vikinglad,

Grumbs
02-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Welcome to TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
(02-06-2011 08:40 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  This may be my favorite intro sentence ever.

I agree.
Grumbletweezer has to be my current favorite new user name.

Does it mean anything?

Just say NO to 'house rules'.