Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Day by day armageddon
05-08-2013, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 02:11 AM by soundguy.)
RE: Day by day armageddon
i've read the 2nd .. have not seen a third.. though the end of the 2nd leaves you feeling like there should be a third.

deffinately a good read. I have it in print ver

i stand corrected...

shattered hourglass is the 3rd.

\guess i got to go to B&N and pick it up tomorrow!

thanks for posting this. when i read 1/2 was a while back and 3 wasn't out..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 01:12 PM
unrelated to the subject but the stars on Sarku make me lol
05-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I can't remember if I read the second one or not. Can someone refresh my memory without spoilers? The first one was the marina and traveling around by boat, the second one ended at the bunker right?

I'll have to pick up the third one.
05-08-2013, 01:54 PM
he's well endowed, cosmically.. looking at that line of stars.. Watchmen02
05-08-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 03:51 PM by alderdust.)
Has anyone read the book Sky Lords by John Brosnan its a trilogy? My friends say its good its about a post apocolyptic world where blight has taken over and people live on mile long airships (zepplins). I was curious what others thought.
05-08-2013, 03:19 PM
(05-08-2013 01:19 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  I can't remember if I read the second one or not. Can someone refresh my memory without spoilers? The first one was the marina and traveling around by boat, the second one ended at the bunker right?

I'll have to pick up the third one.

I believe that's the first book. It ends in the silo. I really enjoyed that book.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2013, 03:44 PM
havn't seen it.. any synopsis
05-08-2013, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 03:54 PM by alderdust.)
The story is set in the future, after the 'Gene Wars' have turned the Earth into a blighted wasteland. The inhabitants of Earth live a tribal-like existence and offer tributes to the Sky Lords. The Sky Lords live in giant airships and are the rulers of the people below. The protagonist (Jan Dorvin) is taken as a slave by the Sky Lords when her people rebel against their masters. The novel follows her fight for freedom and her relationship with Milo, a genetically altered survivor of the Gene Wars.

just curious is day by day a British author or American? is the story in america or europe? or is it ever said? I just got a kindle sample sent and Ill check it out
05-08-2013, 04:19 PM
He American and it takes place in the southern US, well for me it's based there, not sure how the second book finishes yet. When I read the synopsis for Sky Lords all I could think of is Spartacus...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2013, 04:41 PM
spartacus the tv show?