Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Alive Scenario and Characters
03-27-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: Dead Alive Scenario and Characters
OOH! I think I like the "into the fray" idea! Also, I have wanted to get a better picture of the priest. I have figured out how to get screen captures of the movie by simply using the 'print screen' button to copy the screen contents and paste them into photoshop. Unfortunately it is a huge pain because most of the time when I paste it, it somehow has copied the wrong screenshot. If someone knows how to do this better, I'm all ears. In the meantime I'll make do with what I have and see if I can roll out some improvements soon.

Thanks again for all the support and suggestions, all! What would I do without TZG?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2011, 08:12 PM
Try the free VLC player for a screen grab. Pause the video, then select Snapshot from the Video menu. It will save a .png to your My Pictures folder under the title "vlcsnap..." At least in Windows.
03-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Thanks, arveljoffi! I downloaded it and I like it! Father McGruder has a much cooler mugshot now! I think I'll wait to post it though, until I finish some tweaks on other characters and the scenario so I can just post it all at once.
03-31-2011, 12:10 AM
(03-30-2011 05:24 PM)Russ Wrote:  Thanks, arveljoffi! I downloaded it and I like it! Father McGruder has a much cooler mugshot now! I think I'll wait to post it though, until I finish some tweaks on other characters and the scenario so I can just post it all at once.

Looking forward to seeing them Russ!
07-03-2011, 04:20 AM
I <3 this! My boyfriend and I need to get printer Ink so I can print these and try it. I really need to get on photoshop and try my hand at making some of this!