Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Rising 2
09-17-2010, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2010 11:10 PM by Sarku.)
Dead Rising 2
Who else is excited about Dead Rising 2?

Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2010, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2010 10:22 PM by zombie67.)
RE: Dead Rising 2
Looks good and Case Zero was good fun.

I think the best idea will be the co-op mode. The idea of hacking into waves of Z's with a buddy really appeals.

Also, from the sample of the weapon customisation in Case Zero, I am really looking forward to trying out all the combos - especially the Machine Gun/Wheel Chair:

[Image: wheelchair.jpg]
09-18-2010, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2010 12:21 AM by Sarku.)
I'm pretty sure Stephen Hawking has one of these. I think it also has a jet-powered helicopter attachment as well. Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2010, 09:51 PM
this guy right here!
09-20-2010, 10:49 PM
I really wasn't that impressed with the first one. The whole time limit thing took away from it for me. I did like killing the zeds with all the random crap though. However, I had more fun with the demo than the actual game. Oh well. I'll have to check the new one out a little more until I make a decision.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Tomarrow is the day baby!
I just played the case zero for xbox man I can't wait!!!!!
09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
(09-27-2010 06:04 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  Tomarrow is the day baby!
I just played the case zero for xbox man I can't wait!!!!!

Are you guys only just getting it?

It came out here on Friday. Its good but still has the annoying bits from the first game like the time limit to complete certain missions etc.

Tonight I was working my way across to one mission, when all of a sudden a radio call came in to get back to the Safe House. Started to head back and didn't make it in time. Hence, story is now failed and I had the choice to continue without learning the "Truth" or to carry on and pick up kills and saves, which I decided to do.

I think personally, if you didn't like the first one, you're not going to be swayed by this one.

Haven't tried the Co-op yet so that may add to the overall game play.
09-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I find that the time limits are what made the game worth while.
09-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Bah on time limits. My life is one big time limit. Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
09-27-2010, 11:59 PM
(09-27-2010 09:13 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I find that the time limits are what made the game worth while.

We are obviously different styles of player. I prefer the challenge to come from having to use skill or brains rather than be able to get from A to B within a time limit.

I tried the online Multi-player gameshow "Terror Is Reality" tonight. It is comprised of four 4 vs 4 mini games, which are good fun and the whole thing takes about 10-15 mins. The added dimension is any money you win within the gameshow is added to Chuck's total cash within the story game.

I had 2 goes and added $47,000 to my total. Meant I could go straight to a pawnshop and buy some Zombrex (crap name - right up there with Unobtainium).