Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diversity
04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Diversity
Picking apart the perceived lack of cultural sensitivity in a board game is the most insane waste of time I can think of. All the time debating the gender distribution of Heroes in LNOE could be spent rallying for equal pay for women or equal rights for the LGBT community. You could be writing a paper on why female circumcision is a sick violation of human rights, no matter what culture or country you come from.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, let's leave the game alone and turn our critical eye to the world around us. The REAL world.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 01:32 AM by vikinglad.)
I feel vikings are under-represented in this game too. Insensitive jerk-wads! Insane21
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
(04-09-2012 06:21 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 06:17 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I mean the chances of running into a African American gay female now a days is still slim even with the changing ideas of the world.

Just let the game be the game it is and stop looking so far into it.

hmmmm Interesting....guess I been in the city to long.

girl were i get lunch check
co-workers check
friends check
LNOE X

Im not trying to read into the game, its just a game. Lots of things are not PC or diverse or even or balanced. that ok too, kinda

just saying.

Oh I am not saying that it is impossible or even improbable to find but it just seems that it would be one of the rarest combinations seeing that all of those things are in a sense a minority still. I have nothing against any of that just saying maybe the game hasn't had enough time to generate a character from every walk of life (or undead life). Give it time I mean I am sure Woodenvale had a population more than 6 or this is only just 6 heroes that were represented at the time of the game and are a common profile found in movies.