Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doc Brody!
01-09-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: Doc Brody!
(01-09-2012 06:26 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I would make those in addition -- or at least attach FAQ with him that those cards don't still kill.

As written right now, it seems like it could work.

I think your original Doc Brody worked just fine. I only have one suggestion: When in the same space as a "bitten" or "feeling strange" player, you may roll a die. 4+ remove that player's card (they're cured!). 1-3, they keep the card and take a wound. (Not only did it not work, it made them much worse). Of course the wound would not count towards the "turns into a zombie hero on next wound."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 07:17 PM
(01-09-2012 06:26 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I would make those in addition -- or at least attach FAQ with him that those cards don't still kill.

Is that really necessary? I mean, neither of those cards say that they do anything other than turn the hero into a zombie hero, so if Brody can't be turned into a zombie hero, then those cards don't do anything. If anything, one could argue that having those cards played on him is an advantage to Brody. They both say "The next time the Hero would be wounded, instead they are turned into a Zombie Hero." So, it could be interpreted that the next time Brody would be wounded, he doesn't take the wound, because instead he has an effect applied to him to which he is immune.
01-09-2012, 09:22 PM
EDIT: Also, sad nobody has any request for the next Townsfolk Hero.

Hi Twilight_Sonata, Im sorry. Im just not a fan of your idea. Im not saying i dislike it or would ever want you to stop or be offended by my opinion.

Hows about a new Grave Weapon Zombie, based off a Zombie Card Watchmen02

A little old Lady Zombie or a Child Zombie

Despair
Play this card to cancel any Hero Event Card on the roll of 5+.

"We're doomed..."

Despair Zombie; Ignores the effects of Hero Cards, played on a Hero, during a fight.

"I can't"

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05