Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DragonBall Z...ombies?! new Heroes
06-23-2010, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2010 01:31 PM by TheGame.)
DragonBall Z...ombies?! new Heroes
Hey everyone!

So after signing up for this site and stealing...*ahem*...borrowing the templates from the downloads, I went to work on a whole slew of characters that I had mini capsule figures for. Most of them happened to be DBZ-based, so I figured that would be the best name for the thread. I'm still trying to tweak a few custom scenarios, which hopefully I'll be able to add up here sooner or later.

In the mean time, if you want, take a trip over to the gallery where I uploaded all this stuff and let me know what you think! I know that some of them may seem overpowered, but they aren't meant to be used with some of the basic scenarios, like Die Zombie Die.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=46

I also uploaded a clarification text file that will explain some of the crazier rules I came up with. Any comments/critiques would be greatly appreciated!

Attached File(s)
.txt  new rules clarifications.txt (Size: 5.02 KB / Downloads: 5)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
RE: DragonBall Z...ombies?! new Heroes
We tried out some of your characters last night and enjoyed them!
08-12-2010, 05:10 PM
RE: DragonBall Z...ombies?! new Heroes
Loved the flavor of some of them. Krillin is awesome. Definitely captured the essence of the show without absolutely borked abilities.