Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Empty Template
02-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Empty Template
Hi there, is the empty template already taken down? I mean the one used to create new custom tiles for the game. I searched thru gallery and there was no template thingy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Empty Template
Hi Wanderer all of the goodies are in the Downloads Section. You gain entrance by becoming a full member to TZG. You get full membership by sticking around posting comments/threads and generally contributing stuff.

It also helps by offering the great worm Sarku (our leader) virgins or oaths of everlasting servitude. (he likes that kinda stuff). Hope this helpsZombie13
02-15-2012, 03:55 PM
OMG.... Can he accept male virgins...
02-15-2012, 06:40 PM
If it's virgin it's all good. Animal, mineral, vegatable. He'll do anything to anything. It's one of the many reasons why we worship him!Watchmen02
02-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I find Virgin Olive Oil is the best offering, and useful in a multitude of ways!
02-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Hawhaw!! But seriously is there like an actual timeline to be here? Example 1 year? Or 6 months? Not that I'm gonna run after I hit it, just curious about the measurement. I do find the forum fun to hang around in.
02-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Jump in here and post something Watchmen02

The Morgue
02-16-2012, 05:02 PM
(02-15-2012 06:40 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  If it's virgin it's all good. Animal, mineral, vegatable. He'll do anything to anything. It's one of the many reasons why we worship him!Watchmen02

SERIOUSLY!?!?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Muahahahaha!! By the way since there is some activity here and my question isn't really suitable in any specific section, I will ask it here:

Are there actual LNOE game designers etc within this forum?
02-16-2012, 09:11 PM
"Soundgirl" is Mary Beth, the composer of the soundtracks. She pops in with answers to questions and news about Flying Frog periodically. Also, "jchill7" is Jason Hill, the main designer at FFP. He also pops in occasionally. Does anyone know of anyone else?