Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever play "Zombies!!!" by Twilight Creations?
06-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Ever play "Zombies!!!" by Twilight Creations?
When I became obsessed with Last Night On Earth, I started researching it more and more online. In doing so, I often times also came across the game "Zombies!!!" by Twilight Creations. Right now, I am too in love with Last Night on Earth to even think of trying any other zombie board games.

However, this one looks really cool too, so after a while, I was considering picking it up as well. Has anybody else ever played it as well? How is it? How does it compare to Last Night On Earth? I'm sure it could never be as good (LOL!), but is at least pretty close? Is it a lot of fun too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Ever play "Zombies!!!" by Twilight Creations?
As a matter of fact ZOMBIES!!! lead me to LNOE. The gameplay is rather shallow and filled with backstabbery. Now it has its merits, but after playing Lnoe I could not look back.
06-13-2012, 09:07 PM
What the ninja said, exactly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2012, 09:54 PM
After playing LNOE I never played Zombies!!! again. I have the original game and several expansions just collecting dus right here...

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Yep what everybody said. I had Zombies!!! and several expansions kinda fun in a no brainer kind of way. 1st then found LNoE. I wouldn't recommend it over a LNoE expansion. If you wanna know how it compares I would say it's like Chocolate vs. a broken glass sandwich...
06-14-2012, 04:17 AM
I agree with everyone else's assessment of Zombies!!! I played it all of once with three other people. We all agreed the the idea was novel but, for us anyway, the game went on way too long. It was also, as others described, a bit mindless. I'm very glad I found LNOE a couple years later.

I have the base set and the first two expansions and keep meaning to put them on Ebay. If you ever want to try it out, I'll be happy to give you a good deal on it. Zombie03
06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for your input, everybody. I'm kind of sorry to hear that. I mean, I'm glad to hear that Last Night on Earth seems to be people's favorite. Actually, even before finding this board, I seemed to hear A LOT that LNOE is considered by most to be the best zombie board game out there (and there are suprisingly quite a few of them).

But, all the same, I was hoping Zombies!!! was generally well liked too. Sounds like most weren't that impressed.

(06-14-2012 12:22 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I wouldn't recommend it over a LNoE expansion.

Oh, definitely. I wasn't even going to bother getting it until I had all, or at least most of the expansions for LNOE. I may still pick it up at least to give it a try at some point, but sounds like people weren't terribly impressed.
06-14-2012, 08:07 PM
I bought Zombies!!! about 7 or 8 years ago (my god is it that long?), and like everyone else it's what led me to LNOE. I went to our local games shop for a Zombies!!! expansion and picked up LNOE instead.
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
I believe that Zombies!!! is the game that we would want to like but we don't, due to the nice pieces and the tons of expansions
06-16-2012, 06:20 PM
You can't make this stuff up-here is a "Zombies" Review by
Lesbians!

http://lesbigamerz.blogspot.com.au/2012/...mbies.html

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: