Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Preorder?
07-29-2011, 01:05 PM
RE: FFP Preorder?
Hey Emp, I don't know about shipping to Belgium, but there are several sights that are going to sell the game for much less. I found one for $65. Check out miniaturemarket.com.

jhwedmd
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Want to say thanks for the congrats and good to finally get back now and again to toss my couple cents into the discussions from time to time. I ended up caving and pre-ordering. Really steep but this one I feel will see lots of table time to make it worth while.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM
(07-29-2011 01:05 PM)jhwedmd Wrote:  Hey Emp, I don't know about shipping to Belgium, but there are several sights that are going to sell the game for much less. I found one for $65. Check out miniaturemarket.com.

jhwedmd

Shippingquote with FFP came down to 55$ unfortunatly.
Only chance now is waiting for the game to go on sale on amazon.fr (France) and hope that they still do free shipping Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2011, 10:55 PM
A buddy of mine is heading to GenCon this weekend. I sent some cash with him to hopefully snag a copy for me. Would be nice to get all the extra goodies and save on shipping.
08-02-2011, 10:46 AM
That would be cool the shipping cost was the part that stopped me from FFP pre order.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-02-2011, 11:33 AM
(08-02-2011 10:46 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  That would be cool the shipping cost was the part that stopped me from FFP pre order.

OD

Same....

08-05-2011, 09:08 PM
(08-01-2011 10:55 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  A buddy of mine is heading to GenCon this weekend. I sent some cash with him to hopefully snag a copy for me. Would be nice to get all the extra goodies and save on shipping.

Success!.... or so I am told. Probly won't have it my paws until next Friday.
08-06-2011, 12:53 AM
(08-05-2011 09:08 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 10:55 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  A buddy of mine is heading to GenCon this weekend. I sent some cash with him to hopefully snag a copy for me. Would be nice to get all the extra goodies and save on shipping.

Success!.... or so I am told. Probly won't have it my paws until next Friday.

Good Deal...I'm glad some TZG'ers are getting this early so you
can post up more info & impressions

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Anyone get your pre-order copy early? Mine showed up today and man does it look spectacular!! Well worth the money! Flying Frog goes above and beyond as per usual!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-10-2011, 09:48 PM
(08-10-2011 07:16 PM)Canadian Pittbull Wrote:  Anyone get your pre-order copy early? Mine showed up today and man does it look spectacular!! Well worth the money! Flying Frog goes above and beyond as per usual!

Should be getting mine on Friday. When my buddy snagged me a copy at GenCon, he shot a text that said "Got F&G and it looks FANTASTIC!" Cant wait to crack it open on Friday!