Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale
06-27-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 10:07 AM by alderdust.)
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale
Hi guys thought you should all check out this game on kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6825...tle-royale

Its a fairytales (snowwhite, cinderella, alice in wonderland, peter pan etc.) meets hunger games. The artwork looks amazing and the gameplay looks fun its a 1-10 player game with co op or ffa play optional.

The Story:

The Dark Queen (otherwise known as the Evil Queen), the Queen of Hearts, and the Snow Queen; 3 of the most powerful queens of all realms join forces with the common goal of wiping the population completely, in order to start anew and create a utopia with no poverty, crime, or sickness, all designed with their vision and unquestionable control.

To prevent history from repeating itself, they agree to select a champion to lead the new civilization and firmly guide the people based on knowledge from the past world. This champion must have a strong will, strength, magic, intelligence, persuasive abilities and is proven to be a survivor. Thus the Queens banished all Heroes and Villains into a fierce competition to see who will survive the Fairytale Games. There will be only one.

[Image: sesx82.jpg]

[Image: ml43mx.jpg]

Let me know what you guys think. This is the first game I may be backing on kickstarter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 09:44 PM by alderdust.)
RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale
[Image: 2ezsfh2.jpg]

Alice:

[Image: ivxok1.jpg]
07-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Last 24 hours are running of this project...
Horror version is free, maybe we also reach the zombies... and the minis to it will be just a dream or another KS project of them XD

I support it since the very beginning, so please just have a look.

Right now, it is a damn good deal on KS!

I'm just a dreaming zombie...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 05:53 PM
I backed it at the Lion King level and am gonna get all those promos and hopefully the zombie edition....the 40 miniatures are within reach just 24 hours left!
07-02-2013, 07:08 PM
I backed a little more... okay, the little is a lay Zombie17

I'm just a dreaming zombie...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 10:30 PM by alderdust.)
I am worried the art won't be as good with so many different styles you know. The anime and comic ones aren't my style. The others look awesome.
07-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Just an update they hit the goal so now if you donate at least 65 dollars you get the game 2 expansions, horror edition, steampunk edition, zombie edition, and 40
Miniatures as well as exclusive promos!