Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Select your favorite heros to play (maximum 3 please)
Father Joseph, Man of the Cloth
Billy, The Sheriff's Son
Sheriff Anderson, Small Town Lawman
Sally, High School Sweetheart
Jake Cartwright, The Drifter
Johnny, High School Quarterback
Jenny, The Farmer's Daughter
Becky, The Nurse
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 07:20 AM by goodcop2000.)
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
I'm interested to know if there are specific heroes that you find yourself gravitating to because of special abilities or some other reason you like them.

Please choose 2 or 3 heroes that you always want on your team and explain why.

This thread encompasses the heroes from the original game because only 10 choices are allowed for a poll. I will follow up momentarily with a thread for favorite expansion hero.

Feel free to give away your secrets on how to maximize a hero's abilities! It's doubtful you (in Belgium, the UK, Texas, etc.) will ever play against me. Watchmen02

I'll start - the only original character that I have gravitated toward is Sheriff Anderson because 1) I'm used to being the local law and 2) I like that he pretty much always has access to a revolver.

My son always chooses Billy because he is the Sheriff's son and he likes the extra space on movements.

My two daughters like Jenny and Sally because the characters fit their personalities (my older daughter rides horseback and my younger daughter is the girly-girl).

Haven't been able to entice the wife into playing yet but since she is a nurse I'm betting she will pick Becky. My family is comfortable sticking to their normal roles in life! haha Watchmen02

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 07:31 PM by PJON.)
RE: Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
I would have to vote for the Brown Team. (7 brown zombies)

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
03-14-2012, 10:02 PM
(03-14-2012 07:29 PM)PJON Wrote:  I would have to vote for the Brown Team. (7 brown zombies)

lol sorry pjon, I knew when I made the poll that I was kind of leaving out zombie masters...

I'll try to think up a good poll later for the zombie-minded players... Watchmen02

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
03-15-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't always play as the heroes, but when I do, I'm happy to see sheriff, sally and jake!

Sheriff because you gotta love that revolver action.

Sally because she ends up being a close combat monster on account of her lucky ability

Jake because enhanced searching is a plus, and when you do anything with him you can say "Oool' Jake's gonna _____" in a grizzled drifter voice. It really adds a special something.
03-15-2012, 04:37 AM
Did anyone else notice Abombination voted? Where has that power
ranger been hiding! Check your communicator!!! duh, dah, duh duh
duh, dah

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
03-15-2012, 10:56 AM
The Sheriff, because DUH.

The Drifter, for the rapid searching.

The High School Quarterback, because Blitz is too good.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
03-15-2012, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 05:16 PM by Darth Trey.)
Well as personal preference i will have to say that zombies are alwaysy very first choice.

When I am forced to play heros out of pure fairness I personally like:

Father Joe for two reasons: One, because 'Dead Alive' is awsome, if you haven't seen it ... you should. Two, because at that one time the zombie player tries to play that one truly evil card that will totally screw over my genius plans I will sacrifice him with no problem to prevent it.

Jake because I like picking up as much stuff as I can.
And last but not least Billy ... With a baseball batband a gun. Epic. It's one of my rarely achieved but favorite combos in the game.
Gasp I totally mis-typed I meant Johnny.

Through victory my chains are broken.
03-16-2012, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2012 01:14 AM by vikinglad.)
I went with Johnny. I lilke Blitz, and winning on ties, but it comes down to the fact that this is the best paint job I have pulled off to date. I love seeing him on the board.
03-16-2012, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2012 02:19 AM by Pred.)
If Tactics and Uniques are in play, Johny is always in my list, surprised
no votes for him yet

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
03-16-2012, 02:14 PM
...and see Jenny never gets paid in gum.

Im actually a fan of Jenny. Yeah, she might seem lame, but she has a bunch of potenial. Give Jenny a baseball bat add a welding torch or a clever, she becomes awesome Put her in the Cornfeild or Barn. She is a Killing Machine.

...i know Insane19 i picked Sally over Jenny...

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05