Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Select your favorite heros to play (maximum 3 please)
Father Joseph, Man of the Cloth
Billy, The Sheriff's Son
Sheriff Anderson, Small Town Lawman
Sally, High School Sweetheart
Jake Cartwright, The Drifter
Johnny, High School Quarterback
Jenny, The Farmer's Daughter
Becky, The Nurse
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
01-08-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Favorite LNOE hero to play (original group)
looks like jake and the sheriff are tied as of my vote...awesome as I had trouble trying to decide. I like to RP when gaming and so far I have found that those two are the most fun and can go in so many directions.

You can play the paladin sheriff, or barney fife him up(shakiest gun in the west style too), or just the bad ass from a small town who has never had the chance to shine and so many others.

Jake can be the quirky drifter, or the flat out balls to the wall crazy basterd. Another fun way to play him is the paranoid but sane outsider.
We dont get enough chances to play LNOE to really expand on their characters...but I want to play a chain game of scenarios soon so people can do more RP as they have several goals to accomplish.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Due to the recent influx of SOBs...ahem, I mean SoB fans, I am bumping my polls to the top for their perusal/participation.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
11-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Poor Billy no mates!
11-20-2013, 10:28 PM
(01-07-2013 09:42 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  It's funny. After playing the game for a while, I was leaning towards two favorites from the original group. Well... funny enough... they are the two currently winning the poll as of my post here. LOL! The Sheriff and Jake Cartwright.

But, I voted for the Sheriff, as he is my favorite by a small margin. It definitely helps that he starts the game with a gun, and can pretty much always get a gun. But, I also just like the character.

Same with the Drifter. I enjoy the character, but his ability also does come in rather handy... especially in scenarios where you are looking for specific items.

Funny looking back on my answers before and seeing how it has slightly changed now that I have played for a while. I mean, the Sheriff and Cartwright are still two of my favorites, but I think my all time favorites have changed slightly.

I sort of lean towards Sally now. Not sure why, but she holds a special place in my heart. ;-) That, and my favorite male character to use has got to be Sam. I love tough SOB type characters, and that is Sam all over.

I'm also quite fond of Victor as a character, but I tend to like to be good guys, hence why I like the idea of an escaped convict character, but it doesn't exactly make him my favorite. (Don't get me wrong, though. I wouldn't change the character one bit.)