Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally placed my order for LNOE
01-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Finally placed my order for LNOE
Yeah, I pulled the trigger on my LNOE order. I purchased the base game, the expansions, and supplemental items. It should arrive in about a week. For the game and expansions, I got a great price with free shipping, but the items which can only be obtained from the FFP website were full retail, with shipping costs Insane19

While I am waiting, I think I will print off the free scenarios available on the FFP website. Also, I think I will assign my brother to read the PDF instructions to get a head start on the learning curve. I am still messing around with the Mansions of Madness instructions and we are going to host our first gaming session with friends this weekend.

Oh, is there a difference between the radioactive zombies and the radioactive zombies with grave weapons? I ordered both because it looks like they each come with a scenario, and they look really fresh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: Finally placed my order for LNOE
...With Grave Weapons goes along with the Survival of the Fittest expansion. Grave Weapons zombies are stronger zombies that can be spawned in place of multiple normal zombies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-25-2012, 04:41 PM
You will be very happy with this game, I know i was.
The rad zombies+Rad GW zeds are the only item i am missing currently.

AS far as expansion go , compared to other game systems on average $12 for a new set of content is a great value.
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Oh, is there a difference between the radioactive zombies and the radioactive zombies with grave weapons? I ordered both because it looks like they each come with a scenario, and they look really fresh.

Radioactive Zombies are a glowy green color to represent them being radioactive.

Radioactive Zombies with Grave Weapons are a glowy green color to represent them being radioactive, and they are models for the Survival of the Fittest Expansion. They come with a barbed wire, machette, sickcle, etc... The radioactive grave weapon Zombies may come with a crawling torso model, you may or may not have the card for, You should.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-26-2012, 01:12 AM
(01-25-2012 03:30 PM)Habanero Wrote:  Oh, is there a difference between the radioactive zombies and the radioactive zombies with grave weapons? I ordered both because it looks like they each come with a scenario, and they look really fresh.

The Rad. Grave Dead supplement has a scenario, the Rad. Zombies With Grave Weapons are the miniatures you can use using the scenario "It Fell From the Sky" you get with the Rad. Grave Dead Supplement when using the Grave Weapon rules for your zombies as detailed in Survival of the Fittest. I hope that helps.
01-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

The only supplements I did not obtain were the Stock Up Supplement (currently out of stock), Red 7 Zombies with Grave weapons (got the 14 Zombies with Grave Weapons instead) the additional CD, and the red / blue crystal zombies.
01-26-2012, 04:50 AM
As for the learning curve, you should get past it after 2 games or so. It seems complicated but once you start playing it goes very smoothly.
01-26-2012, 05:25 AM
(01-26-2012 04:50 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  As for the learning curve, you should get past it after 2 games or so. It seems complicated but once you start playing it goes very smoothly.

Thats good to hear. My wife and I have learned about 5 games recently. It seems as though there are some similar or famiiliar game concepts as Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game. Hopefully, as you are suggesting, we will be up and rolling after 2 games or so.
01-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Supplements, Zombie miniatures, and more heroes are on the way!! Does anyone else have a crazy rules binder going to?!

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
01-26-2012, 10:16 PM
(01-26-2012 08:27 PM)pasngr46n2 Wrote:  Supplements, Zombie miniatures, and more heroes are on the way!! Does anyone else have a crazy rules binder going to?!

WORD !!!

I have a folder for all of the Original rules. I have full copies for work, and play. So that is 3 folders i have made.

I also have a huge folder for all the scenarios i have printed out. I also have copies of that.

So I carry 3 folders in my game backpack. this huge folder, the original rules, and a copy of the rules to be thumbed through.

crazy stupid, right ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05