Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Zombie kindle books - Any good?
02-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Free Zombie kindle books - Any good?
I recently got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and was looking for some books. I actually found a few free zombie books that I got and wondered if anybody has ever read them and if they were any good. They were:

- LZR-1143: Within

- Deadlocked

- The Zombie Chronicles

- Elements of the Undead: Fire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 02:31 AM
RE: Free Zombie kindle books - Any good?
If you see Alice in Deadland that was a good one that I read. It's a spin off of a post apocalyptic Alice in wonderland but with zombies I loved reading it
02-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Btw I may have some books I could email you just send me a message with your email and ill try to send it this monday
02-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks. I will have to see if I can find that one.

Also, I am somewhat new to e-Bookery. I have never had any e-Books or anything like that until I got my Kindle for Christmas. You can e-mail me a book? I would think they would have methods so you can't send your book to somebody else, considering it is just a file instead of an actual physical book. Or were they free books?

What books in particular did you have? I will PM you.
02-05-2013, 06:35 PM
LZR-1143 Within is like a compliment to the LZR books you actually have to pay for....I have never read them though.
02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
(02-05-2013 06:35 PM)alderdust Wrote:  LZR-1143 Within is like a compliment to the LZR books you actually have to pay for....I have never read them though.

Yeah, for the record, each of the free books I found appeared to be the first in a series of books. The others were not free, but many of them were available for cheap. However, if I like them, I'd certainly want to continue the series anyway. So, I am hoping they are good. :-)
02-06-2013, 12:40 AM
If you have amazon prime there is a series called the REMAINING that you can borrow for free. though its 28 days later infected and not true zombies. good reads though.

there is also RESURRECTION: ZOMBIE EPIC By Tim Curran if you have prime also.
02-06-2013, 10:18 PM
(02-06-2013 12:40 AM)abomination Wrote:  If you have amazon prime there is a series called the REMAINING that you can borrow for free. though its 28 days later infected and not true zombies. good reads though.

there is also RESURRECTION: ZOMBIE EPIC By Tim Curran if you have prime also.

Thank you. I do not have Prime, but I may want to check them out anyway. I did get a free month of Prime with my Kindle, but that expired and I just see it as being way too expensive to bother actually paying to have it. I use Amazon quite a bit, but not enough to justify paying all that.
02-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Day by day Armageddon series is pretty good, journal format, made my rear pucker a few times. Monster island, I read a free trial on, seemed decent. I have a bunch, need to see what format they are cause I generally use an epub format.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user