Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fresh meat....
11-30-2010, 01:52 AM
RE: Fresh meat....
Welcome Flightmek!!
I prefer being the zombies too! There's nothing more satisfying than trapping students in a building with lights out and slowly devouring them. The game's quite fun too Watchmen02 Insane16
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2010, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 02:30 AM by mqstout.)
(11-29-2010 11:53 PM)flightmek25 Wrote:  Whew....sounds like you have your hands full. So I guess your group rotates games weekly? Not a bad idea. I am sure that keeps it interesting.

Yes. Sometimes we play the same thing repeatedly (Dominion and LNOE, usually), but I always make sure to alter the rotation. Too many good games are out there to play just one.

(11-29-2010 11:22 PM)soundguy Wrote:  magic.. whoo.. there was a real money pit. got in at beta.. stayed in till 5th, got out.. bot back in a 9th.. got back out last year... oof!

It's not so bad. Every season (when a new set comes out) I buy a play set of all commons and uncommons from the secondary market (runs about $50), and I'll occasionally purchase a cheap rare here and there if I think it'd be a fun card that we'd [me/my boyfriend/our friends -- I hold the game library, including the Magic cards; they usually provide the space, etc] use. We don't do any organized play, tournaments, or booster packs. Basically, we treat it as a new expansion every season -- not as a collectible card game. At least you experienced Ravnica, the best block they've ever done. They're on a pretty bad low-streak the last couple, though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2010, 03:25 PM
i was pretty much a white only player but dabbled in black, so when the orzhova stuff came out with the white/black decks I was a lil stoked. picked up some black only 10th too.. for the vampire guy..

also grabbed a nother white deck those lil kithkin guys.. with the correct cards they kick but...

soundguy
Find all posts by this user