Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter)
02-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter)
Figured I'd let peeps know in case they were not aware. As you would guess, I backed it the instant one of my gaming buddies made me aware it was on KickStarter (can't believe I didn't already know).

There is a Ghostbusters board game currently up on KickStarter. Within one day it was already almost fully backed, and as of today (still early in its second day) it is already successfully funded. :-)

Obviously being insanely obsessed with Ghostbusters makes me a bit biased (LOL), but it also looks like a really cool game just in general.

Ghostbusters: The Board Game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter)
Talking of Kickstarter, I backed Conan on there and it seems I wasn't alone. $3.2 million! I'm not sure I've ever seen one get that much before.
02-12-2015, 12:20 AM
SP- obviously the StayPuft Boss fig. made this a no brainer pledge for you.

FEB-the Conan KS was huge but after SoB & Cthulhu Wars I just could not
do another mega fig KS.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-25-2015, 09:23 PM
LOL! Just the fact that it was Ghostbusters AT ALL made it a no-brainer for me. But, indeed, the Stay Puft figure certainly sweetened the pot.