Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland
02-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland
Short time lurker, first time poster... I'm about to post over in the Variants section about some of my own home rules I like to use, and then I'm gonna request the higher level membership so I can access the downloads and stuff on this site, it seems like there's some cool stuff to be had on here.

Long story short I'm an avid RPGer/Board Gamer but with few to play with, so my gaming sessions are less frequent than I'd rather!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland
Welcome aboard bpumphrey ,as a PRG player you should check out Max Writer's post in the Game Report Forum,
he stops by from time & drops a ton of RPG Sessions on us.

Full Membership is granted by our Admin (the great & terrible Sarku) Thus Spake the Great Worm:

" To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process."

So just share some of your ideas & hang out with us before making your request.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-16-2014, 02:40 AM
Greetings to TZG
02-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the boards, new friend! Always great seeing new members join. I hope we will see you around a lot more.
02-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Welcome from another tadpole squirmer.