Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no game time lately
01-21-2011, 01:18 AM
no game time lately
been working last couple sundays, and this coming one.. no game time lately.. am bummed.. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2011, 01:39 AM
RE: no game time lately
Don't blame ya. My game day is Saturdays... Christmas on Saturday... New Years on Saturday... and the week before and after half my group was out of town. 4 weeks no games. And last week only 1 guy showed up to top us off at 3 people (Me and my Wife included)...

I know your pain man... been there done that...

And now my B-day is on a Saturday too and my folks want to spend the day with me... Trying to get them to celebrate a day early (or late even) so I can still game... Gonna try and force my players into a LNoE game then. ;D
01-21-2011, 01:43 AM
I know what that's like. I've been going nuts lately and I haven't even gotten around to any sort of gaming... even XBox... maybe soon though. I hope at least!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2011, 03:48 AM
I haven't board gamed since mid-December. I finally have one scheduled for next week. It's Cranium though. Hopefully it will remind people to get back to a regular schedule.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2011, 12:39 AM
i'm driving north on sunday and may pass by a game store.. might see if they have a copy of nuclear ware there.

soundguy
Find all posts by this user