Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello, Wisconsin!
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello, Wisconsin!
Hey, I'm Mikey from WI. I have just started playing this game alot with my friends and have just started making character sheets for all of my friends so we can play as ourselves Zombie17. Any tips?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Hello, Wisconsin!
Welcome to the site. There is a downloads section here available to site members that has templates for customs that you can use with the program GIMP. GIMP is a free download. Here is a thread I made after the first custom I made using this method. It has some good advice from other members int he responses. Check it out.

Vikinglad's First Crack at a Custom Hero

Full membership only requires that you pledge your undying devotion to the Worm God: Lord Sarku. Also, you have to make some good posts for a few weeks. Zombie13
03-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Welcome to TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Greetings Mikey are you a Hero or a Zombie? Which side do you prefer playing?
03-30-2012, 01:32 PM
(03-29-2012 09:52 PM)dab0ywonder Wrote:  Hey, I'm Mikey from WI. I have just started playing this game alot with my friends and have just started making character sheets for all of my friends so we can play as ourselves Zombie17. Any tips?

Welcome, Mikey. Stick around and you will see all kinds of incredible custom items (characters, scenarios, 3D game boards, etc.) made by members here.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
04-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Welcome! I hope you grow to love this place as much as I do. The number one thing to keep in mind about any custom character is to make sure they aren't overpowered. Those characters are less challenging to make and too easy to play as, which amounts to no fun for anyone.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting