Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey!!
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Hey!!
Hey to all!! =) As i've just bought my Last Night on Earth copy and I'm loving it, I've found this awesome forum!!

Zombie16Zombie16Zombie16
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 05:22 PM
RE: Hey!!
Welcome Lugrandbeurre, I hope you have fun

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Welcome aboard.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Hey Lugrandbeurre hope to see ya round the forums and share some cool ideas with us

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Greetings Lug! You've just chosen the best board game and forum in this dimension!Zombie12
09-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.
09-26-2011, 06:38 AM
(09-24-2011 05:30 AM)Vacaville Wrote:  Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.

Thanks everyone!! Actually i like to play both...Zombie have their charm but the heroes too. Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)
09-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Vacaville Wrote: Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)

Hi, for me, its about attrition, card stragey, and finally luck of the die roll. I think its bad for a zombie player to hold cards. Yet I will hold a Bitten and a UUUurrrrgggggggghhh (Darn skippy I will) and wait for Victor with 2 hand weapons.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05