Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate campers!
01-25-2011, 05:30 AM
RE: I hate campers!
I have almost al the expasions for LNOE so Camping is reall hard for us to do. Also when the zombie player has but loads of zombies camping gets you killed. Its just to hard to get the pick ups onthe board to use. So when you have all the expansions camping for pickups becomes a pain, we end up stacking Sally or another combat monger with Stacy and plant her on a spawning pit inside a building.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2011, 03:31 AM
(01-30-2010 05:26 AM)Canadian Pittbull Wrote:  Camping is not a problem in our games as I have seen that if you camp, you die.

Unrelated to the topic but your signature is a quote from the Cyberpunk 2020 core rulebook? You, my friend, are awesome.
02-25-2011, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2011 04:44 AM by deadrabbit.)
seems like a good mod, even if camping isnt an issue in your group.

camping can work, its great in the hanger. it works well if you camp, kill the initial wave of zombies, then move on and repeat.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-25-2011, 09:20 PM
I've often found that campers get over confident and end up being easily overwhelmed and have wasted their time.
02-27-2011, 01:11 AM
(01-29-2010 09:28 PM)The_Sultan Wrote:  Man, I was hoping this was the name of a new scenario!

Ha! Me too!
I find that camping can sometimes be successful if you are using barricades. But even then, if the dice rolls are against you, the zombies can just burst in and attack the heck out of you!
11-30-2011, 07:09 PM
(02-25-2011 09:20 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  I've often found that campers get over confident and end up being easily overwhelmed and have wasted their time.

That's awesome you say that because that happens in most zombie movies. The people get too comfortable where they are and their sense of "false" security. Things get lax and go crazy and people die. Examples: 28 Days Later, and Dawn of the Dead (original).
11-30-2011, 08:03 PM
I hate campers also. I play with this one guy to much, and he is a constant camper. He keeps searching for that ultimate weapon ??? He will lose more games searching, instaed of trying to achieving the scenario win. Hence, i have become better at killing.

I have 111 cards in my Hero deck. All expantions except stock up, and the CD promo's. I also have 2 extra Hero promo cards.

I have been able to pop him for, Discard Top Ten Hero Cards. I have had him digging in the garage to put cards back in the deck. Its a good thing there is Hero replenish. Yes, i will play past 4 dead, cause im a game junky.

He has never won a "Honker Down" Scenario. I have done it agianst him in 8 turns.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
12-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Scenarios have been the key for us. If they have something like "Search for Survivors" they have no chance of succeeding. We always do random scenarios to keep it from getting too stale. If a certain scenario comes up too much, then we can veto.
12-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Campers brains always taste the best. Here's why
1) Terror releases lots of tasty chemicals into the brain yum yum
2) My Zombies teeth never get discarded. Guns on the other hand...
3) Barricades like rules are made to be broken. If I can quote from a favorite 80s film Transformers. Rumble
"First we crack the shell, then we crack the nuts inside!"
4) I've found the more the Heroes gather together the easier they are trap and take down.

Zombie13Zombie13Zombie13Zombie13Insane04Zombie13Zombie13Zombie13Zombie13
01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
I agree with Trev, it just makes it easier for me to spread the
zombie crowd out and to setup for a horde of zombies that attacks
at once.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13