Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS ships?
10-05-2010, 03:29 PM
RE: IFOS ships?
(10-02-2010 10:59 PM)malkie13 Wrote:  I have a double of one of the L boards, and didn't receive one of them (from pics on BGG it's the L Board with the big round (not ferris wheel) thing on it.

I have two of the board with the House of Horrors / Fortune Teller / Concession stand.

After reading this, I double checked my box and I have the same duplicate, and am missing the same tile. Sounds like there might be a bad batch; just make sure you check your box when it arrives. Oh well, like you said, I shot off an email and expect they'll correct it without a problem.

I haven't gotten a chance to play yet, but reading through the rules, am *very* looking forward to it. There's enough different from LNOE that it definitely has its own feel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 06:47 PM by pyrrhus.)
Quote:Arrived Abroad, October 07, 2010, 9:00 am, SWEDEN
Into Foreign Customs, October 07, 2010, 9:00 am

Darn, I hoped the martians would sneak by the custom. Insane21

EDIT:

Quote:Out of Foreign Customs, October 07, 2010, 1:44 pm

Zombie17
10-08-2010, 03:33 PM
ETA: Tomorrow! Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2010, 09:32 PM
I've got it in my hands! 5 days to ship from the US to Australia.
10-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Anyone notice Invasion still isn't listed on FlyingFrog.net?
10-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Just thought I'd post an update, because I think Flying Frog deserves it. I emailed Flying Frog about my missing L-board on Tuesday, and today (Friday), the replacement showed up in the mail. That's just fantastic customer support; I'm really impressed!
10-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Great to hear that FFP fixed the problem so quickly for you. Double bonus that it arrived before the weekend!
10-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Got my game yesterday delivered to my door. I allmost runned the mail carrier over eager to get hold of my game. Zombie17

Just been reading the rules for the first play tomorrow!!! The game looks so fun to play and the new rules sounds awesome!
10-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Ditto on the replacement board already having arrived. I cannot say enough good things about the company.
10-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Did anybody get the promo badges? I got the figures and the cards, but no badges...