Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a waiting game
11-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Sad It's a waiting game
Oh when will it arrive? I ordered LNoE on Friday, and time seems to have slowed down ever scince. I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on this site every day hungrely devouring any info I can get. I love reading the session reports, but they just have me drooling and wanting it even more. It's like being a kid again waiting for christmas.
Shit! I just hada thought, I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be, it is isn't it?
Ah well, that past a couple of minutes, what do I do with my self now?Insane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2009, 07:33 PM
RE: It's a waiting game
I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
BigDeano Wrote:I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Thanks Deano, so board I filled in all the stuff on my profile. God I'm a sado:rolleyes:
I don't mean to be rude, but you look bloody ruff; must have been a hell of a night outZombie03
11-09-2009, 08:02 PM
It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.
11-09-2009, 08:11 PM
gavindowning Wrote:It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.

Hi Gav, it was a toss up between LNoE and ToE, but after discussing it with the kids, and my love of Zombies it just had to be LNoE. I love the cinematic way the game seems to play. Maybe in the future we'll get ToE.
11-09-2009, 11:38 PM
i had to wait months for my copy.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:i had to wait months for my copy.

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I couldn't wait that long.
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17
11-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Cymrusaint Wrote:Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17

Awesome news!!!
Glad to hear you got your stuff,enjoy it's a fantastic game.
Just looking through the cards alone is well worth it.
11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Great stuff hope you have fun. Won't be long untill you order more stuff like the online supplements. And yes it was a hell of a night.