TheZombieGame.com Forums
It's a waiting game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: It's a waiting game (/Thread-It-s-a-waiting-game)

Pages: 1 2

It's a waiting game - Cymrusaint - 11-09-2009 05:56 PM

Oh when will it arrive? I ordered LNoE on Friday, and time seems to have slowed down ever scince. I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on this site every day hungrely devouring any info I can get. I love reading the session reports, but they just have me drooling and wanting it even more. It's like being a kid again waiting for christmas.
Shit! I just hada thought, I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be, it is isn't it?
Ah well, that past a couple of minutes, what do I do with my self now?Insane19

RE: It's a waiting game - BigDeano - 11-09-2009 07:33 PM

I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

RE: It's a waiting game - Cymrusaint - 11-09-2009 07:55 PM

BigDeano Wrote:I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Thanks Deano, so board I filled in all the stuff on my profile. God I'm a sado:rolleyes:
I don't mean to be rude, but you look bloody ruff; must have been a hell of a night outZombie03

RE: It's a waiting game - gavindowning - 11-09-2009 08:02 PM

It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.

RE: It's a waiting game - Cymrusaint - 11-09-2009 08:11 PM

gavindowning Wrote:It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.

Hi Gav, it was a toss up between LNoE and ToE, but after discussing it with the kids, and my love of Zombies it just had to be LNoE. I love the cinematic way the game seems to play. Maybe in the future we'll get ToE.

RE: It's a waiting game - deadrabbit - 11-09-2009 11:38 PM

i had to wait months for my copy.

RE: It's a waiting game - Cymrusaint - 11-10-2009 06:13 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:i had to wait months for my copy.

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I couldn't wait that long.

RE: It's a waiting game - Cymrusaint - 11-10-2009 06:53 PM

Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17

RE: It's a waiting game - fallensaviour - 11-10-2009 07:24 PM

Cymrusaint Wrote:Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17

Awesome news!!!
Glad to hear you got your stuff,enjoy it's a fantastic game.
Just looking through the cards alone is well worth it.

RE: It's a waiting game - BigDeano - 11-10-2009 08:50 PM

Great stuff hope you have fun. Won't be long untill you order more stuff like the online supplements. And yes it was a hell of a night.